Sunday, July 5, 2009

My Quote of the Day

I tend to review the recent events of my life in my head.This was my thought today as I was telling myself that I can do whatever it takes to get through some of my current challenges:

"Whatever life brings you, its always something you can learn from. So, learn all you can and make the most of what you're given. Today is the day you can change, not tomorrow and not yesterday. Keep on moving forward April, you'll find your peace soon enough. "

With that note, I think I'm gonna listen to a little bit of audioslave- specifically the song "I am the Highway"


See you all tomorrow.

3 comments:

Brosreview said...

A nice thought!

Owen said...

Your words on "change" for some reason brought to mind the old question : How many psychologists does it take to change a ligthbulb ?

A : One. But only if the lightbulb wants to be changed.

Or, how many Zen Buddhists does it take to change a light bulb ?

A : Three. One to change the lightbulb, one to not change the lightbulb, and one to do neither.

I guess those are pretty old and have been around the block a few times... but one never knows if all jokes have been heard by all people. Anyway, thanks for dropping by today, the more the merrier.

Shadow said...

that's some good advice you've given yourself!