Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Gratitude

Today has been a very long work day, so I'll keep my post short. Syd from I'm Just F.I.N.E. has posted a few things about what he's grateful for and I thought it was a good idea to put into practice. So here is my list, and while his list was short or "blort" as he called it, I believe mine may be shorter yet.

  1. My Kids
  2. my friends both online and offline, though few they may be.
  3. my work
  4. my belief that, in spite of my life challenges, all will be well with time.

Have a good night my friends.

4 comments:

Shadow said...

stay well hunny!

Double-Dolphin said...

You forgot to mention your ability to write...you do write some magical stuff.

Syd said...

Thanks for your list. Lots to be grateful for.

findingmywingsinlife said...

Shadow,
I try my best to do just that, believe me.

Double-Dolphin,
Thank you for that, I sometimes don't always think what I write is all that good.

Syd,
Your welcome, it was your idea and I thank you for reminding me to be more grateful or to at least acknowledge what it is I should be grateful for.