Saturday, June 20, 2009

A Lovely Award


Shadow from One Door Away from Heaven has kindly given me the International Bloggers Community award.


...the rules


link the person who tagged you.
copy the image above, the rules and the questionnaire in this post.
post this in one or all of your blogs.
answer the four questions following these rules.
recruit at least seven (7) friends on your blog roll by sharing this with them.
come back to BLoGGiSTa iNFo CoRNeR (please do not change this link) at http://bloggistame.blogspot.com and leave the URL of your post in order for you/your blog to be added to the master list.
have fun!


...the questions


the person who tagged you
his/her site’s title and url
date when you were tagged
persons you tagged


…the answers



6/20/2009









And I'd give one to Rick, but I know his sentiments on awards and such. Each of these people have many insightful things to offer to our wonderful Blogging community, Kindly drop by their way and leave a comment or two for them.

10 comments:

Brosreview said...

Thanks! It feels so good to be recognized! I am checking out the other blogs you have awarded here.

Rab said...

Thank you M'Lady.

Barry said...

Many thanks for the award. It was a bright spot in an otherwise difficult day.

A Woman Of No Importance said...

Thank you so much, that is such a wonderful award of recognition in a truly international community, that fills my heart with love each day... Blessings and thanks to you, Findings... x

Spellbound said...

How sweet of you my friend.Of course you must know I only write because I must, not for readership or reward. Like the ancient mariner I have an onus. I do want to thank you for introducing me to others, a diverse and fascinating a group, just as I would expect to find around you.

Rikkij said...

Thank you, April in every way. You are so deserving! ~rick

findingmywingsinlife said...

To each of you,
Your welcome. Glad I could brighten your days, I do wish that I could do more for each one of you as you each have garnered a tremendous amount of my respect and gratitude of having your friendship. For that my dear friends, there are not enough thank you's in all the world.

Laelah said...

That surprised me but thank you (though belated). I always have no words when it comes to receiving awards...like the time when I cried on stage (it was embarrassing and there was a camera rolling). :)

BLoGGiSTa said...

hi. i've included you in the masterlist. thanks for joining IBC.

findingmywingsinlife said...

Bloggista,
Thank you for stopping in!