Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Take a Peek if You like

My dear readers,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts or taking the time to read whatever I decide to post each day on here. I am humbled by the kindness each of you have shown.

Earlier today, I posted what used to be the final installment of my life chronicles on M.IV. I say used to be because I have decided that I will continue writing the chronicles and divulging a bit of my early entry into adulthood. These will only be posted on M.IV, so please watch for them in the next couple of days or so.

For those of you new to my blog or to Clay's (M.IV) I have over the last few months been sharing my life story from its beginning clear up until the year I turned 18. It has been a journey that not only has helped me, but also several other bloggers who have privately discussed with me their own tears and frustrations that were not unsimilar to my own. I hope that you each take the time to read through some of these and, if you know of someone who could benefit from reading them, please share it with them. The first one is entitled seeds of the beginning if you are looking for where to start.

5 comments:

Sarah Sofia Ganborg said...

Interesting what people use their blogs for. I have discussed that with a friend recently and she said, that she always told her patients to write a journal of some sort and another friend who is into the natural health sector, best seller author there recommands to his readers the same thing. I have to tell tou i find it more comforting to tell my lawyer or the court the details, because in fact I found out that5 more or less everything people did against me which I didn't like was illegal! the point here being: people accept far too much without demanding their own hyuman rights to get respected!

Back to blogs: I have noticed that people find it very interesting when they all can share personal details. but I never figured out how those do it, who just blog for business. How the hell do they get readers?

Here are two blog-entries you might find of interest:
http://livinginscandinavia.blogspot.com/2009/04/victims.html

and:
http://ahealthierwayofliving.blogspot.com/2009/05/really-scary.html

By the waym, I like the title "Finding my wings in life", hope you've started soaring already!

Double-Dolphin said...

Hey! It's my pleasure dudette! Have you ever thought of compiling all your stories togther into something like a book?

Syd said...

Thanks for taking us on the journey.

Lyn said...

You make very sincere efforts..pour your feelings out..for me, blogs are about the writing itself, so no matter the details..is the writing rich, original,dynamic?
Because, Blogs must be read!!

findingmywingsinlife said...

Sarah Sofia,
Thanks for stopping in! I don't know if I've started soaring, but I'm definitely finding my wings, now its just learning to use them.

Double Dolphin,
Yes, I have thought about putting it all in a book, that is the project that I have been working on. Its almost complete and soon I'll be working on ways to get it published. Thanks for the encouragement!

Syd,
Your welcome.

Lyn,
Thank you, I do try to be as honest as I know how with my writings.