Thursday, May 21, 2009

Solid Ground

Life it seems is getting so busy and more stressful. Not all of the stress is bad, but not all is good either. One thing is for sure- I'm still me through all of it and that my friends, is a good thing to know. A good feeling it brings me to feel like I'm still solidly grounded in me.

Maybe that makes sense, maybe it doesn't- but everything in life changes and either you choose to remain the true core of yourself with a bit of wiser knowledge added on or you choose to lose yourself and wonder what the hell went wrong in the midst of your battles.

Change is truly the only constant and so we must learn as we go, knowing that yesterday's paths will never match tomorrow's choices, or today's ground. All because of the way life is and life can be terrifying or pretty damn beautiful. The choice is always yours as to which it will be for you. I tell you to hold steady to the root of you, fly with all of your wings' empowerment, and be the you that you were meant to be my friends.

And that's my advice for the day, if only for myself.

5 comments:

Rikkij said...

Sometimes life can be terrifying and beautiful all at the same time. But we must find peace and happiness in the course, I think. Good advice, you~rick

Shadow said...

good advise there! but damn, sometimes no change, even for a little while, would be welcome... have a good weekend!

Double-Dolphin said...

That's some good advice.

Word verification is "dablike"! "DAB"-like??!! Ha ha he he!!!

SILVER said...

There are some harsh realities to the side of life that at the same time helps shape a stronger and better person in the rough tumblings and adversities.

findingmywingsinlife said...

Rick,
I agree with you on that one, life can be terrifying and beautiful at the same time.

Shadow,
I know what you mean, sometimes it would be nice to have something constant in your life other than the constance of change.

Double-Dolphin,
Dablike???? Huh???

Silver,
I agree whole heartedly.