Friday, May 1, 2009

Rise to the Challenge of doing what you intend, for that is what makes life worth living.

Ah, I have had a productive day.

I am working on my current project, it is almost nearing completion. But, it will take a bit more revision before it is complete. I feel slightly accomplished with my work! I will share the details once its done.

my boss and I finished a grant that was due today, I tried to take things easy, although with an office dog bouncing here and there like a frantic maniac I wasn't sure I was going to live through her antics!

But it was good to be back today. Better than other places and people I have to deal with right now. Well, I did post another chronicle on M.IV again, so be sure to check it out when you get the chance and in the mean time, I'll see you all later as I'd like to rest a bit now.

Have a good weekend, I may try to post some things tomorrow evening. We'll see though. Take care everyone!

5 comments:

Rikkij said...

OK, I thought I left a comment but computer is arguing. I said, glad someone is feeling fulfilled and accomplished. Have a good weekend!~rick

Breeze said...

I am so close to finishing my first self-help book..so close, several chapters away...I've been distracted by a family crisis but it's time to get back to the task at hand.

Thanks for the reminder
Breeze

Laelah said...

I thought the world was going to end so I fell asleep this afternoon... In other words... I got nothing done in the afternoon after school. :|

Here's me catching up to what I intended to do today,
Laelah

P.S The blog title's above my computer for inspiration because I've been known to procrastinate. :)

Shadow said...

a bouncing dog at the office sounds marvellous... have a restful weekend!

Double-Dolphin said...

A dog in office! Man oh man!