Sunday, May 10, 2009

Music to my ears..

One more thought tonight,

Natalie dear, thank you for introducing me to the music of David Gray via your blog! What a wonderful singer he is. I've been soaking up videos of his performances on You Tube all weekend in the moments of spare time..

Everyone, if you like soothing sounds check out Sail Away by David Gray, and there were a few other songs of his that struck me much harder than this one did. I've enjoyed his music immensely, now if only I knew how to get him to do a show in the States, preferrably in Indiana!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

You are most welcome, April. I was introduced to him by the first man I dated after my ex- husband and I split. The music is bittersweet for me, but I love it too. :D xx♥

Dave King said...

Thanks for the link. Will check it out. I had head of David Grey, but do not know his "stuff" at all.

Double-Dolphin said...

Oh, thank you April, I shall check him out.

Syd said...

I like Babylon and Sail Away. These were tunes that I listened to a lot while on research vessels. He is great but also a bit heavy.