Monday, May 25, 2009

Making the Most of It

Today is a day full of possibilities- if I let it be that way. I may be disheartened, I may find myself discouraged at times, but I know I must continue my work on the stuff of my dreams. I must carry on and remember the phrase "take one day at a time". But I remind myself, one day at a time is only as good as you allow it to be, and it will only take you farther into your goals if you make wise use of the time given at hand.

So that is what I'm doing today. I'm making the most with the time I have.

5 comments:

Rikkij said...

one day at a time again is one so wise and so hard to follow. the mind loves to run ahead. ~rick

findingmywingsinlife said...

I Know, sometimes its hard to slow the train down before it decides to wreck in my brain.

Newbie Mommy said...

Yes, Say it back to yourself, that each day is only as good as you allow it to be :)
And then, go allow it.

:)

~B

Syd said...

Yes, and somedays it is one minute at a time.

findingmywingsinlife said...

Newbie Mommy,
That's a bit of good advice, thank you!

Syd,
How well I know what you mean, sometimes just one minute or even one second to get through is challenge in and of itself.