Saturday, May 23, 2009

Live your Dreams

Fhina, blog author of A Woman of No Importance, posted about dreams today. She was referring to our aspirations, our desires of things we wish to do or see or become. Below is my comment to her about such things:

"I am a firm believer that dreams are meant to be taken hold of and never let go, to open your mind to the possibilities that seem impossible to so many, and to capture that imagination we are all born with and make our dreams the realities that they were always meant to be...

And I believe our creativity, our wonder at it all that we find as children, well that is worth carrying through well on into adulthood, for it is what helps us keep our dreams alive."


4 comments:

Shadow said...

i go through phases of falling asleep, dreaming immediately and waking up from them. these dreams are imprinted in my mind for days afterwards, and my creative mind bubbles over during this time. when the time returns of the normal sleeping pattern, i.e. sleep and dream muuuuuch later, the dreams don't wake me, i don't remember them, and i find it hard to write.... i think you're on to something!

Rikkij said...

If we let go of our dreams, we let go of life. get old and die. seems to me anyway. ~rick

Linda S. Socha said...

I needed this post today. My creativity is tired from too much work! My dreams have been sleeping!. Summer is on the way and Spring is in bloom. I like your blog and I appreciate this post

Linda

findingmywingsinlife said...

Shadow,
Hmmm, I wasn't really thinking dreams in the literal sense, but you're right though, they do spark our creativity or our creativity is sparked by them..not sure which right now.

Rick,
Now that's some serious food for thought isn't?

Linda,
Good to see you again! I'm glad this post was able to help you! Thank you for your kind thoughts!