Friday, May 22, 2009

Dragging me down Friday

Well, there isn't much going on here except to say that there is another post on M.IV for your entertainment. You know the drill, just click here or click on the icon on my side bar, it'll get you there too.

Now, I'm in the mood for some music from Tool. I happen to like "Sober" and a few others and they are good to listen to when your in a bit of a mood,of which I am. I'd link the you tube videos of their live performances, but Maynard (their singer) is a bit disturbing and odd to watch, and the videos to their stuff is even more disturbing- so much so, that I don't care to watch them (and I doubt many of you would either), but I do like the music.

I'll leave it up to each of you to decide at your own risk whether or not you want to look them up.

SEE, I told you I like all kinds of music, just depends on my mood. Hope you each have a better weekend than the one I'm beginning to have. See you all tomorrow sometime.

2 comments:

Double-Dolphin said...

If you like Tool, check out a band called "A Perfect Circle". They have an amazing album of covers called "Emotive".

findingmywingsinlife said...

A Perfect Circle is another band that Maynard sings in and yes, some of their stuff is pretty good too.