Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A bit of Confusion it seems..

Fhina, blog author of A Woman of No Importance, recently got mixed up in thinking I was Clay and Clay was me. She meant no harm by it, and I am finding it to be an increasing phenomenon amongst our fellow bloggers to confuse the two of us- even though we live in completely different states (not to mention he is a HE and I am a SHE).

But, that's not the point of this post. The point here is that Fhina gave out a wonderful compliment on her post "Three ages of Man...Or Even the Delta Woman" (its the comments you'll want to read through to get the full scoop on this) to both Clay and I- she said we both write like gorgeous writing angels!

Now what better compliment could anyone ask for??? hmmm??

6 comments:

Rikkij said...

I would beg to agree! Angels indeed. ~rick

Double-Dolphin said...

So would I...you write wonderfully April!!!

Nick James said...

Perhaps it is confusing because you both have brilliant minds.

findingmywingsinlife said...

Rick and Double-Dolphin,
The world would be less rich without the two of you in it. Thanks for the smile you each brought to my face with such gracious comments.

Nick James,
It is wonderful to see you on here my friend! I too think Clay has one of the most brilliant minds out there, but I am reluctant to say the same for myself, but it is good to hear you say so. I hope life is going well and the travels to reach your dreams are coming along quite successfully, Yes?

Syd said...

It's the kind of confusion that makes one smile though.

findingmywingsinlife said...

That it does Syd, that is does.