Thursday, May 14, 2009

As I promised I would do

Well, I'm soooooo tired tonight, but I finally managed to post the beginnings of the next part of THE WING SEEKER on M.IV tonight- as I promised last week I would do. As I said before, these are posts I've never shared so please feel free to read them over there.

I once stated on Clay's blog that "to understand what a man meant is one thing, but to understand what that man's journey means to you is quite another." At the time I was referring to his need to study all the journals and strange things his grandfather left behind for him, but now as I see how my story has affected people, I wonder if this statement might not apply here as well.

Hope all is well with each of you.

1 comment:

Rikkij said...

I'll try to get there this weekend. take care~rick