Thursday, April 23, 2009

An X Raying Experience or maybe just an irritating experience is more the term for it.

Had to do one more test today, a type of x-ray that's called a KUB. All would have been just fine, except the tech lady was waaaay toooo touchy feely. Becuase of my belt and the fact that my bra is the kind with wires and such, I had to undo my pants and pull them down to my knees under the sheet she had laid on me (for privacy)and undo my bra and pull it up underneath my shirt.

She decided that I apparently needed help with all this.

I can do these things myself thank you. but she didn't listen very well. And then after the x-raying was done she thought she'd stick her hand up my back to help redo the bra- not cool. I can get it, honestly, I can all by myself. Very unnerving. Sometimes I think some of those who work in the medical professions forget that there are personal space boundaries that they should adhere too.

There just seemed to be some invisible line that she had ignored, strange lady she was. Hope that I don't have to go back to her again.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

sounds awful. :(

Rikkij said...

um...lookin for the half-full glass here. At least it took your mind off the more serious issue for just a bit. (running for the door!) ~rick

Shadow said...

oh, creepy! i think i've been tempted to smack some fingers...