Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Some Thoughts

I don't know how I'll feel after surgery, so we'll see if I blog at all or not, otherwise I'll see all of you on thursday or friday for sure.



In the meantime, I've posted another installment of THE WING SEEKER life stories on M.IV, so please feel free to entertain yourselves by reading it or some of the past posts on there.



Before I take me leave of absence on here though, I want to share something I think is beautiful. The following is an email that I recieved from Clay in response to an email I had sent him when I was having a hard day and I thought you each would find beauty and wisdom in his words as well:



"It is such a thing that is frail, yet caught in the grasp of a collection of burs---wild and stoic like dreams often are. It is such a thing that demands blood, yet beckons rejuvenation in the same breath. I suppose love and life are counter opposites for some people. Ah! Breathe in the air and never be afraid of the future; we die so quickly April. We die terribly fast."



I am so glad to be able to call this man my friend, what I would give to be able to return his kindness and thoughtfulness somehow.

5 comments:

Double-Dolphin said...

When you're talkin to yourself
And nobody's home
You can fool yourself
You came in this world alone

So nobody ever told you baby
How it was gonna be
So what'll happen to you baby
Guess we'll have to wait and see

Old at heart but I'm only 28
And I'm much too young
To let love break my heart
Young at heart but it's getting much too late
To find ourselves so far apart...

G and effin' R - Estranged

You write BEAUTIFULLY April, you really do.

Shadow said...

that is an amazing message. you have a friend in a million there.

and holding thumbs and toes for you...

Natalie said...

Ah! that is all. Love to you both.xx♥

Spellbound said...

If I had not spoken to Clay myself I would have thought him an imaginary man, some composite person one makes up for novels.

My thoughts and good wishes go with you during the surgery.

Lyn said...

Always good wishes for successful surgery..just found this out..of course it'll be fine!!
Mine's next week (minor)..