Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Some humor and what not

I think my depression is catching up with me....

anyone up for some Vodka?

On the brighter side of things, a couple of funny things happened at work yesterday:

  1. My boss apparently thinks talking about starch, underwear, and the uncomfortable nature of such combinations is thoroughly appropriate in a business meeting, but it was funny.
  2. I tried valiantly to help a fellow co-worker blow up some balloons that had the Habitat Logo on them, unfortunately the first one I tried to blow up, literally blew up in my face while I was still blowing air into it....I don't think I need to try that again.

7 comments:

Rikkij said...

I don't care what Chelsea says, last I heard, Vodka doesn't do much for depression. but if your pouring....~rick

Triana said...

Well, we tried a Honey Weiss Leinenkugel... not your flavor. We'll try again tomorrow night @ Sirface.

Double-Dolphin said...

Vodka rockssssss...you like Absolut? Or Grey Goose?

Try one measure of vodka, two measures aampanna (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aam_panna) and ice, top off with soda. I love it.

You only had a balloon blow up in your face. I tried some funny carbon mono-oxide experiments at home as a kid, and got a nice big blue ball of flame in my face. But it was good fun!!!

findingmywingsinlife said...

Rikkij,
I don't know who Chelsea is, but just this once in a Blue Moon I feel like a drink, so yes I guess I am pouring, although I'll probably talk myself out of drinking anything (as usual).

Triana,
Yeah, see I still think beer sucks.

Double Dolphin,
I'm dying here, TOO FUNNY! What in the world possessed you to do that????? Rolling with laughter over here!!!

Double-Dolphin said...

@ April - if you REALLY want to know all the gory details, then read this...

http://double-dolphin.blogspot.com/2007/04/i-was-weird-kid-part-1-pint-sized.html

Shadow said...

oh, i'm PETRIFIED of a popping balloon....

findingmywingsinlife said...

Double Dolphin,
Your so funny! If you follow along the chronicles I post on M.IV, You'll start to learn all of the crazy things I did as a young teenager!

Shadow,
My co workers said the look on my face was priceless....