The conversations between her and I however during the concert was hilarious though! And the things we saw and witnessed others doing-my lord, people watching in a bar is both funny and apalling! Some of the things people do and say!
So, in a tribute to our night out here is a small list of oddities in conversation or observations that Triana so kindly left on my phone's notebook capabilities, they are just a few of many things we saw:
- Never perform on stage while singing into not only a microphone, but a walkie talkie- seriously the dude was staring at it in such a way that it reminded you of Smiegel (from Lord of the Rings) and his fascination with the One Ring. We couldn't figure out why he thought he needed the walkie talkie to begin with..but hey what do I know.
- Heels do not make pink sweats sexy, nor does it bode well when that same person is hopping around like a bunny overdosed on caffeine.
- Pink GoGo boots are a bit overdoing it much don't you think?
- IF you are a bit on the heavy side of say 200+, please don't wear a leopard print dress that barely covers your front or back side.... and by all means, do not bend over- the world does not wish to see that.
- What is up with black tights on a guy???