Friday, April 3, 2009

Hello My Friends!

Today after work I took the time to visit every single blog I follow and catch up on everyone! I left comments when I felt inclined too and I found myself missing those of you who have been away for a while. I found that one favorite blog of mine has been removed, but I assume they have their own reasons for doing so.

Just in case I don't say it often enough, all of you have been wonderful to read, to converse with, to share in this journey of life and writings. Hope all is well for everyone!

6 comments:

Fantastic Forrest said...

When you responded to my comment at Dianne's, I decided to come over and check out your blog. Some good posts here!

I really feel the loss of the Colonel's Nature Diary. It was such a great connection between the lovely language of the past and current beauty and feelings. Wish we could persuade him to bring it back.

Rikkij said...

glad to make a new friend. thank you for such kind words. I'll have to see what goes on here at this place I've never been. ~Rick

Natalie said...

Right back at ya, honeycakes.

Shadow said...

thank you. all's well here. wishing you the same!

dianne said...

April my dear I will try to get over here more often...I left a reply to your comment about the Colonel over at my blog.
I'm pleased you had a lovely holiday, thats what I need desperately, a change of scenery. ♡

findingmywingsinlife said...

Fantastic Forrest,
Thanks for coming over!

Rikkij,
Glad to make a new friend as well!

Natalie,
Honeycakes??? What a riot! I don't think anyone has ever called me that!

Shadow,
Good to hear all is well with you!

Dianne,
Come over when you can, don't worry about not visiting often enough.