Thursday, April 9, 2009

Give a warm welcome..

My dear readers,

I've invited my dear friend Clay ( of whom I have the utmost respect for) to share his musings, thoughts, stories, and ideas or whatever it is he wishes to share with you all here on my blog. He is a wonderful, skilled writer and a compassionate person. I truly enjoy his conversations.

It may take him some time to decide when and what to post, also, he is currently working on some things that have taken his time and attention away from even his own blog, M.IV. But, when he does post a bit here and there, please give him a warm welcome.

3 comments:

Rikkij said...

Glad for the company! ~Rick

Natalie said...

Hello Clay! Happy Easter to You! And also to YOU April.xx♥

Shadow said...

i've seen his stuff, or rather, read it. and will welcome him gladly!