Sunday, April 5, 2009

The elusiveness of Sleep

It's after 2 am for me, and I still can't get to sleep. That happens alot for me, I've learned to get used to being tired all the time. Someday, I want to be able to sleep with no worries or stressers to keep me awake.



I don't suppose I told you all that mom seems to be getting worse with her dementia or that my dad is now back in jail.

I've also been wondering if some of my blogger friends are doing ok. I know that not everyone tries to post quite as much as I do and we all have lives outside of blogland I do believe. For me though, between the drafts I don't post and the ones I do, the writing is good therapy. Helps me think through things.

Well, I'm off to try and sleep now, the eyelids are starting to get heavy.

5 comments:

Shadow said...

nite nite

Rikkij said...

Hush mind..shhhh. think peaceful thoughts. rest. You can't fix all things and certainly not by worrying. Be well. let the day carry you, not you it. ~Rick

Laelah said...

Someday the ones who are constantly being bogged down by problems will sleep peacefully... I hope, since I'm like that too.

findingmywingsinlife said...

Shadow,
I did get a bit of sleep in, so thank you.

Rikkij,
Thank you as well. Those were awfully nice words. My dear friend, Clay, often says similiar things about me trying to take on too much.

findingmywingsinlife said...

laelah,
I believe we both were commenting at the same time!
Good to see you around here, and I hope so as well, thank you.