Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Tired and then some...

But a poem for you each, nonetheless.

Sorry folks, won't be able to post another chapter today...I have a splitting headache and have been bone tired for the last week or so...

But in the meantime, here is a bit of a somber poem I wrote the other night at nearly 2am.

Silence is
thick.
It stifles
the air
here.
Silence is
heavy.
It keeps
me from
speaking.
Silence will
be broken.
Once we
say
no more...


I hope that everyone is having a wonderful week and that the weekend is filled with lovely things, I will return with another chapter either tomorrow night or sometime friday night, after I pick up Triana in Indy.

8 comments:

Dawn Colclasure said...

Such a very interesting a poem! :) Hope you get some rest.

Breeze said...

That is very thought provoking..I like it

CLAY said...

Silence broken, once we say no more...This is like a whip lash to the chest; brilliant composition Wing Seeker.

Triana said...

You don't call. You don't write. I wonder sometimes, do you even think of me? Lmao, you know I'm being silly! Yay for Indy! Miss ya hon! So, I'm assuming that since I haven't had a phone call since the pre-talk evening, that there has not yet been "the talk"? Keep your head up, I'll be home soon & we'll chat.

Shadow said...

2am???? wow, great writing!

Natalie said...

I hear you, April. Even in silence.

findingmywingsinlife said...

Dawn,
I glad you found the poem interesting, and I'm slowly working on getting the rest I need..

Breeze,
Thank you, it is a bit heavy, but I felt like sharing it, so I did.

Clay,
Your comments always amaze me. You seem to understand so much...Thank you.

Triana,
Yeah, Yeah, yeah....LOL. It's my turn to be silly..

and no, I haven't had the talk yet.. I figured I'd let you worry about my safety when your close by rather than while your several hundred miles away ;)

Shadow,
Thank you. And yes I really did write this at nearly 2 in the morning..that's what i get for being unable to sleep half the time.

Natalie,
Thank you for being able to hear me all the way over there...

Mermaid said...

I felt your poem as if it was blanket. What a lovely way with words. :)