Thursday, March 5, 2009

Text messaging = Laughter Galore!

Tomorrow night sometime is when the next chapter of Kipleyarren will be posted. I will also be posting updates about volunteering with me in Florida for those of you who are interested.
Until then here's some more entertainment, compliments of my dear friend Triana...and this just cracked me up!


a text conversation that Triana and I were having near the end of my work day. I was totally unprepared for Her remarks:

Triana: Is it possible to cross the ocean, broke & homeless?

Me: I think anything is possible, Why?

Triana: Because I'm broken & I need rebound sex :D

**me dying and choking on my drink in hand with the laughter that escapes me uncontrollably, tears streaking down, my boss looking at me like I'm insane***

She thens texts me to explain she was joking...

7 comments:

Natalie said...

Don't look at me!

findingmywingsinlife said...

I swear you two think alike!

Nick James said...

Haha, that is funny. What about sex is across the ocean?

Shadow said...

you're a hoot!

findingmywingsinlife said...

Nick, you'd have to ask her that, as I am not at liberty to say.

Lynette said...

That is too good.

Triana said...

I was drinking, thank you. I also dropped my pants in a bar last night... dude didn't believe me that I had a tatt on my thigh. Yeah, I'm gullible. Go figure, I've never ever flashed my boobs, ever...but I dropped my damn pants with barely there undies. That's a story to tell my grandkids :/