Monday, March 16, 2009

On the edge of a new thought...

...Or so I think.

Working, always working. But I don't really mind doing it. Habitat is a good thing for many people. This week I'm in Nashville, Indiana. We are doing the Indiana state conference here. Its a small touristy town near the Brown County State Park.
Hailey and I spent the only two hours of free time we had today walking a trail in the state park. It was nice, quiet and beautiful. The weather right now is gorgeous. I miss the kids, but getting away is good for me, even if I'm working the whole time. I may even post some more writings tonight...we'll just have to see how things go.


I've been forming some more writing ideas lately and I'm currently working on hand writing some things down. this is good for me as it helps me to figure out whats going on in my head. Life, as usual, has thrown many challenges- but I think they are things that I will learn from and be able to grow because of it.
If anyone every tells you that there is isn't anything more to learn in life, well then they just don't get it. There is ALWAYS something more to learn in life, always something you didn't see before. That's what helps us become beautiful individuals, we live and we learn. But the road is sometimes hard, I'll admit that. I think though there are some lessons in life that can only be taught by the living of hard things, things you'd never wish upon another soul. Things that shape your views and understandings of others. At least, that's my theory for now.

And for a dear friend, hope your safe and sound.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Yes that is so true , April.
Never a dull moment here, either.

Shadow said...

you are so right, life's a never-ending learing process. gosh, can you imagine how boring life would be if we knew everything...

Midlife, menopause, mistakes and random stuff... said...

What a great blog you have going here. I followed you over from Nick. I hope that's okay?
If you have a moment or two of your life that you'd care to waste, please visit me at my blog and do say hello :)
Take good care and.......

Steady On
Reggie Girl

Nick James said...

Enjoy your time away--sometimes it is where we find where we need to go back to. Take care my buddy--I've missed you in my absent days from our blog world.