Sunday, March 22, 2009

My thoughts tonight

Was it a dream or something tangible and real? I know it was the latter, but it still feels like a dream. Two hours of walking and talking. A conversation of honesty and friendship.
I tend to walk alot at night when the weather warms up around here, it helps me think and unwind for the day. It's been an interesting and suprising weekend. I've learned some things about myself and my inner strength that I didn't know before.

I need to get out and get some fresh air, so off I go on another walk. Hope everyone has a great start to their week!

8 comments:

Natalie said...

April??????Am I thinking what you are thinking?????

findingmywingsinlife said...

I don't know, what you thinking Natalie?

Shadow said...

take you walk. they clear the cobwebs of the mind... here's to a super week!

Double-Dolphin said...

Giant steps are what you take
Walking on the moon
I hope my legs dont break
Walking on the moon
We could walk for ever
Walking on the moon
We could live together
Walking on, walking on the moon

...The Police

How're you doing April?

findingmywingsinlife said...

shadow, Your comments are always welcome and encouraging!

Double Dolphin,
Nice to see you here again! Doing fine for now. Taking things one step and one day at a time. And yourself? How are things your way?

Deedee said...

There's nothing like a good walk to clear your head and slow down your racing mind! A few lungfuls of clean air and the blood pumping in your legs is like good medicine.

findingmywingsinlife said...

Yes Deedee,
A walk does indeed do all that for a person. I've always preferred to walk at night, I think because the world has slowed down enough for a person to be able appreciate the silence and to my delight the sound of wind chimes that people have hanging from their porches! I've always liked them, but I'm not allowed to have one at the moment...I will though, once I get myself straightened out I will.

Double-Dolphin said...

@ April - I'm as happy as a puppy!!!