Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Go Ahead Laugh, I know I am!

Usually when I need to transfer pictures from my phone to my laptop, Triana and I just swap sim cards and she emails the pics from my phone...but apparently when a 1/2 pitcher of Killian's is entered into her body, I become more technically advanced than she is (which is sad, because technology is not my friend- take a look at how boring my blog page is)

Anyway, she opens her phone, takes out the battery, memory card, and sim card. Sets the sim card down and gets a confused look on her face, which diminishes quickly as she proceeds to turn off my phone and insert her memory card in it. After which she complains about how long its going to take to transfer each picture one at a time....

of which I replied, "Why didn't you put your sim card in it? That's what we did the last time?"

She says with her finger up to her mouth, "Oh, that's why I put my sim card on the table!"

She then opens up the phones again, puts the sim card in my phone and puts on the back of the phone back on- with the battery sitting on the table.

"Uh, Triana, I don't think it will work without the battery..." We both died laughing.

15 comments:

CLAY said...

Classic. What a riot. Can't cook without the fire.

Shadow said...

proof that 2 minds are better than 1

Natalie said...

He,he,he.

Double-Dolphin said...

Hilarious...but why can't you just use a cable to transfer the pics from your phone to the lappie? What phone do you use?

findingmywingsinlife said...

Uh well, that would've made sense, if one of us had one on hand Double Dolphin!

Double-Dolphin said...

Ur phone didn't come with a data cable? Ok. That's a new one. Ok...errr...what about bluetooth? There has to be some way of doing this...I mean the sim card exchange thing is just painful...!!!

findingmywingsinlife said...

Double Dolphin- I do have one, just didn't have it with me at the time. Sorry about the confusion there!

Double-Dolphin said...

aaaah...got it.

Triana said...

Ha ha! Laugh it up :D

DD: Wings' & I both have a blackberry. Her laptop doesn't like the software program to be able to transfer pics from her blackberry device to the laptop. It won't register as an external drive w/o using the blackberry software b/c she doesn't have a media card. Complicated, but therefore the cord won't help :) She doesn't have internet or MMS service on her plan & cannot email her pics either, so the options are: move my media card to her phn & transfer pics from device to media card, or throw my sim card into her phn & thus use my plan's MMS capability to e-mail the pics to her email acct :)~ fun times!! This process goes so much more smoothly when my neurons are firing in the correct direction, uninhibited. Blue tooth takes more time than transferring from device to media card. Bluetooth on blackberry SuCK!

Triana said...

Shadow, this is proof that alcohol & technology do not mix! Lmao :p

Double-Dolphin said...

@ Triana - I have always stayed away from Balckberry phones, I dunno why. Now, looks like I made the right decision.

Triana said...

DD: I love Love LOVE my blackberry! Yeah, the bluetooth sucks but oh well...

The pics issue has to do with issues between her blackberry & her laptop, neither of which I like :) but they suit her just fine!

Breeze said...

Please buy Blackberry..support my local economy. haha..oh, now you know where I live...lol

That's hilarious! But at least you could pick up the cards..alcohol goes straight to my finger tips!

Breeze

Double-Dolphin said...

Alcohol rockssssss!!!

findingmywingsinlife said...

You guys are too funny!