Thursday, March 26, 2009

For My Blogger Friends Who have given so much to me

I'm very frustrated. Have been for a while now. But I'll manage, I always do. On the bright side of things, this time last year I spent nearly a week in the hospital. I'm greatful for my current mobility and health right now, but I just want to breathe. I'm actually thinking of putting my resume out and seeing where I land. That's a thought that needs some careful thinking through though. So we'll see.

For now, as a way to express how I feel....



here is a music video of the band Coldpay performing "Fix You"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r259kFx3l7g








and....instead of focusing on the challenges (of which I will overcome once I get over feeling as I do) I want to point out some very awesome people.


This may be a lengthy list, but each individual has contributed in some way to my health and mental well being without knowing it. How you might ask? They leave comments, post thoughts,and write about things that are truly inspiring. They help re affirm for me my faith in human kind.


Clay- my dear, as you know, sometimes there just aren't enough words in the world to say how I feel. You've given me much more than any woman ever dared to hope for. You gave me my faith in myself back and you understand more than most. For that, I'm not sure I could ever repay such kindness.


Nick- You my friend, are already someone important to the world. The compassion, friendliness, and wisdom of youth and innocence you exude is infectious and neccessary. May you always pass along such optimism to others.


Alan- Though a bit quiet, what you do post catches my attention. Your always contemplating something, sharing a little bit at a time.


Natalie- You woman, are indeed a treasure to the world. Thank you for both you musing on blogger and in emails. What would the world do without your wit, compassion, and friendship?


Breeze- Thank you, Thank you, and Thank you again. I return to your blog every now and then to re read the insightful posts you have to offer. And your support in my seeming impossible trials currently have meant more than you know.


Double Dolphin- Though you are new to my blog, I have found you to be a wonderfully kind person. Thank you as well for your support in my trying times.


Colonel/Alexandre Fabbri (one and the same)- though I think we sometimes have different viewpoints, your thoughts are no less impactful or valued and have given me much to think about. Thank you for all that you've shared.


Shadow- What a wonderful gift to have your support and thoughtful comments upon my blog! I am truly grateful to have met you on here.


Lynette- My first follower and a much faster writer than myself, Lynette has offered words of wisdom on more than one occasion.


The Pink Cowboy- You have a way with expressing yourself and making yourself heard. Such wisdom in your head!And compassion like none other, I think.


Noelle- Your poetry speaks so many things to me and you have given your support throughout everything I've shared on here, thank you for your friendship.


Spellbound- To try to see things from anothers perspective is perhaps the most difficult thing to do and you have done your best to place yourself in my shoes as you read through the chronicles on M.IV. Thank you for your kindness.


Rab- You my friend are another person of uncommon wisdom. I am honored to have you as a friend.


Barry- You have left comments on M.IV that brought tears to my eyes (good ones I might add), I did not know others could be affected so much by my story. Thank you for following along with me.

4 comments:

Breeze said...

You are certainly welcome! I am grateful you are here as well. And ever so grateful you are visiting my blog.

You have such strength that comes through and such compassion and a capacity for resiliance that whatever life tosses at you I think you will come out strong and happy! And you certainly deserve to be!

Breeze

Natalie said...

Aww, Gee, April! Now you are gonna make me cry - WAH!

Hang in there girl, it will be alright. Go listen to the Travelling Wilbury's - End Of the Line.

It has been an honour and a pleasure for me too, April.xx

Shadow said...

sweetie, you are the best. the rule of nature dictates that when you give, you get, so thank you to you for what you have given me too!

Double-Dolphin said...

Awww...it was my pleasure April...and Fix You is one my favourite songs...

What would you think if I sang out of tune,
Would you stand up and walk out on me?
Lend me your ears and I'll sing you a song,
And I'll try not to sing out of key.
Oh I get by with a little help from my friends,
I get high with a little help from my friends,
Oh I'm gonna try with a little help from my friends...