Friday, March 6, 2009

Apologies to my readers

I did not get back from Indianapolis until just now and the WiFi down there would not cooperate with me...I was only able to leave a few comments here and there on other's pages. Tommorrow, I promise I will be posting the updates and the next chapter. For now though, its time to try to get some rest (a commodity I rarely get these days).

If your looking for some entertainment though, I invite you to look back on my past comics I've drawn for my blogger page. Some are funny, some are not, but all are depictions of the various life predicaments that we each seem to experience.

6 comments:

CLAY said...

Well, we can't help fussy technology. Your comics are funny Wing Seeker!

Natalie said...

Comics are great, April. Very well depicted, I thought.xx

Nick James said...

I'm glad you get to enjoy some sleep! You do it all when it comes to artsy stuff, eh?

A Woman Of No Importance said...

: )

Shadow said...

don't apologise, come and adopt the 'blogging without obligation' badge. after all, it should be fun!

findingmywingsinlife said...

Clay, I am sooo technically challenged, that's why my page rarely gets a new look or some "spicing up".

Natalie, Thank You!

Nick, I did get some rest and I don't know, I guess I do like to do all sorts of "artsy stuff". I do whatever comes to mind, plan it in my head on how i want to tackle it or what I will need, and then I do it as I find bits of time here and there. Much the same way Natalie finds time to blog throughout her day.

A Woman of Life's Importance,
A smile is always welcome here, Thank you.

Shadow, I don't apologize out of obligation but more out of in keeping with what I promise. When I say I'm going to do something, rarely does it ever not get done. I will come by later and pick up the badge you're referring too, Thank you for offering it!