Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Tonight's Thoughts

Forgive me my friends, for I am more exhausted than I thought and cannot seem to focus enough on writing down Part 5 of my chronicles, I assure you that tommorrow evening I will have it posted.

In the meantime, at the risk of sharing too much of myself (this is what I get for being too tired to think it thru before I post), here are some thoughts I've been pondering...

Writing these chronicles for each of you has been a somewhat "spiritual release" for me and it is helping me to see my current situation in better light. I am also aware that a certain part of me is being re-awakened and I'm curious and slightly overwhelmed by it. To say the least, it has taken me unawares. Curious how life still manages to lead you down a road you didn't know how to get to yourself.
Rab after giving your post on your page more thought, you should know that dreams-premonitions if you will sometimes- come full circle, as I am currently re-learning. This knowledge is terrifying me, as there is a particular dream (or variations of it) that I have had for quite sometime now and my 30th birthday is approaching in May. That milestone is not in itself frightening, but related to the dream I've had. I believe you of all people Rab, might understand this when I say I've been hiding from my own self's true nature...but that can be another conversation, when I'm better prepared to talk about it.
My dear Clay, your comment on the last chronicle reminded me of a painting I have been wanting to do for the last 2 months, are you sure you are not looking in my thoughts?
Please know that it has been you and your writings/comments that have been a core source of the inspiration behind these chronicles of mine.I have been doing as you asked and researching what I can on the internet about Krishna and his battle with Kaliya. I must say I find it interesting that he is referenced with the color blue alot. Dark blue is my favorite color and my eyes are such a dark shade of blue that they are often mistaken for brown or black (only my mother ever said they looked black) depending on the lighting. I don't know that I have the makings of "the supreme being" though ;0) (I saw he was referenced as being such in several articles) You have given me much to think about....much like you have since we came across each other's paths.

Triana, what would a woman do without you all these years????? And yes, you may hug me next time you see me if you must... you make it sound as if I'm not emotional at all...and you had to bring up the teddy bear incident didn't you??

4 comments:

justin manas prince jaspher ligin said...

"Writing these chronicles for each of you has been a somewhat "spiritual release" for me and it is helping me to see my current situation in better light. I am also aware that a certain part of me is being re-awakened and I'm curious and slightly overwhelmed by it. To say the least, it has taken me unawares".... these lines shows your dedication in writing these chronicles..

Natalie said...

There is great power in sharing A.

For many of us, who have had a lot of experiences, now comes the job of sharing to help others move forward.

Does that not that make you a 'superbeing"?

A brave helper of humanity. A hero in our eyes. xx

CLAY said...

Never my dear Wing Seeker--I wouldn't dare peer into your mind; even if I could. I am glad that you are taking a rest--part 4 was very intense! We are all awaiting part 5, but with patience and admiration.

Rab said...

M'Lady Wings - Just as we cannot always avoid confrontation on the outside, we cannot forever avoid the inner confrontations. Many times the confrontations with ourselves, our past, our interpretation of things, are the most difficult. But in regard to dreams, we can learn so much from them. We learn about ourselves, and our hidden fears, desires, triumphs.

It can take time and meditation to truly understand these bugbears, but when we do we have nothing to fear from them.