Sunday, February 1, 2009

Thank You for the Lemonade!



Would you like me to pour you a glass as well?






Noelle has passed to me the Lemonade Award:


The Lemonade Award is for sites which show great attitude and/or gratitude!




Rules for the award:


1. Put the logo on your blog or post.


2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!


3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.


4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.


5. Nominate your favorites and link to this post.




I'm not sure how to do #3, but below is my top 10 list of outstanding writers, who convey such a spirit of life attitude and/or gratitude that I wish there was a better way to show how impactful their musings have been to me...






Clayrn Darrow's M.IV (I mean no offense to any bloggers, but this is my favorite blog)


Triana Johnston's Life, Unassuming & Complicated

Crystal's Boobs, Injuries, & Dr. Pepper

Lynette's A Window to My Soul

Alexandre/Colonel's Brasserie Alize & Nature Diary

Gary's Follow Your Bliss

Noelle's A Portrait of the Human Heart

Natalie's Musings From the Deep

Cherie's Butterfly Dreamer

Dave's Pics and Poems

And now, I must continue writing my chronicles... Part 3 will be posted later today.

4 comments:

CLAY said...

Thank you very much Wing Seeker. I am honored.

Gary said...

Thank you so much for this 'shout out'. I am honored that you thought of FYB which is a blog that I do hope promotes the attitudes associated with this award. You have made my day.

Natalie said...

Thanks, love! Very much appreciated. I am hopeless on the computer, so it will take a while for me to organise it. BUT thanks!xx

Crystal said...

thank you so much! I really appreciate this :)