Monday, February 2, 2009

Intermission and thoughts

I am working on the next parts of my chronicles, and another will be posted (probably later in the evening today) but I am also aware of how busy my work week is going to be after staring at my Google calendar for an undisclosed amount of time. Tomorrow night I will be traveling for an overnight in Franklin, Indiana and next month is a week long stay in Nashville Indiana. The month of April will most likely be the start of our 8 house build, May is my birthday month, and June is possibly two week long conferences; one in D.C. & the other in San Fransisco. Somewhere in there I have to use up my vacation days before the fiscal year rolls around in July. I was planning a trip with Triana, but now, after checking in with my stepbrothers (who reside in Florida) I wonder if I should not go visit them and see how things are fairing for them and the rest of the family. I worry alot about those I'm close too and they are both 19 & 17 years old, trying to piece together a new life without my dad in the picture.

I guess I'm just sort of thinking out loud here....what do you think should I do????

6 comments:

Triana said...

Well HELLO! Who says I can't go to FL w/u? Are you ditching me for a reason? LoL! You know me ... I'm down for whatever, wherever. NY, FL, CA, the moon. Pick a direction! I'm there :)~

findingmywingsinlife said...

I didn't mean that you couldn't go with me and I'm sure you'll want Jay along with you;)
but direction? How about all of them-Italy, Australia, China, London,and more. I really need to get my passport...and take care of the home front issues **sigh** I think I'm avoiding the inevitable on that one.

But seriously, referring to the conversation we had last night, I am truly worried about my brothers. I don't want them ending up in a life situation that they're not ready for.

Rab said...

If you're worried about your brothers, it might be easier to enjoy yourself with them than without... after all, you don't have to worry so much when you are with them. It can mean a lot for someone to know that they can lean on you whenever things get tough or confusing. Maybe it's worth a visit just to let them know that.

Lisa said...

thank you for sharing- i enjoy reading your posts

Elle said...

go where your heart leads you.

Lynette said...

Just dropping by to let you know that I haven't abandoned you! I've just been buried in my novel. It's gotten so intense now, that as soon as I come home from work that's all I do. My loving spouse has been extremely patient with me, probably because she's been swamped with web design work! My being busy with this keeps me from bugging her! LOL!

I just wanted you to know that I hadn't forgotten you and that I will catch up on your "Chronicles" as soon as I can.