Sunday, February 8, 2009

I'm still writing it..

Part 2 of the Teenage Chronicles I mean. I will probably have it posted tomorrow evening sometime, though I'm not sure when I'll be able to get to it.



I would like to thank you each for continuing with my on this journey, I hope that it has done more for you than for me... and just so you know, yes, I've talked with my brothers and I will be headed to Florida the end of March. Thank you each for allowing me to think out loud and giving me your thoughts on the matter.

4 comments:

CLAY said...

Brilliant. Take your time Wing Seeker.

Shadow said...

i enjoyed reading your teenage chronicles...

Rab said...

I will be waiting to read the next adventures. It looks like we are winning out against apathy and alienation at this point... there is hope on the horizon. Your story is wonderful, M'lady, whatever turns it may take from here.

Triana said...

I'm happy to be a part of your journey! Even more elated to *hopefully* be a part of the FL journey! Look out FL, the dynamic duo is on the loose! No worries lovely, I can convert you!

.... Um conversion is into the wild & zany Turtle that I grew up with, not.that.conversion. Just to clear things up. Yeah, you busted out the nickname publicly so I'm utilizing it!!

Oh, and I can't wait to start reading your version of me :) scary stuff! Ha ha ha!