Friday, February 6, 2009

BrewHa and Me

I've posted quite alot today, but I took the day off of work to clear my head of some things. I'm currently sitting here at our local coffee house called "Brewha" muling some things over in my head. I want to be a good person, I want to be the kind of person who keeps their promises. I do not want to be one of those women who are never satisfied. But how do you keep a promise to someone who tells you that your selfish, that you don't give enough?



my apologies for the depressive nature of this post, I was trying so hard not to say much about my current situation....
I think maybe I've been holding back a floodgate and now its hard to keep it in place.

9 comments:

Linda S. Socha said...

Keep writing. I love your style and I appreciate your truths
Linda

findingmywingsinlife said...

Thank you Linda, this is actually the 3rd post I've done today, but there are several I've written today, i think 6 in total,(and I almost think I should delete this one) that I will probably never post....

Rab said...

I have only known you for a short time, but you strike me as caring and giving.

findingmywingsinlife said...

Ah Rab, everyone but my husband would say that to me

Elle said...

You just keep on writing...we care. and I doubt you are selfish, seriously. You seem very kind and caring.

Natalie said...

What does he need? Are his words the ones he really means?
Dig deeper? Maybe?

You sound very much like a giving and caring person, A. as everyone else has also noticed. You have your bloggy friends support at anyrate.xx

malena Sandra said...

Talk to your husband,or even better listen what he is saying(not how),do some fun stuff,remember what you have been writng on previous post(the T of the???...)come on,you lovely creature,get up and dance.Be good!

Dave King said...

But how do you keep a promise to someone who tells you that your selfish, that you don't give enough?
epends what you've promised, I suppose. I think I'd make them another one!!!!

findingmywingsinlife said...

I feel the need to clarify some things...perhaps I will post something I wrote the week I was all over the state for work...I don't know, this feels more personal-like I'm trusting you each inside my bubble rather than outside of it.
I'm feeling a bit "naked" if you will but, if your looking for the post I'm referring to, its called "So much for peace today"