Sunday, January 25, 2009

Reflection

I did not post yesterday as I usually do. I was taking some time for myself and piecing me back together. I did have a long and frank conversation with my husband... it hurts, but I'll mend. We'll see where things go from here.

In other news, my friend has found someone she's really into, which is odd for her. Never does she gush and mush and look so happy its ridiculous. But I'm happy for her, if ever someone deserved to smile, it is her. Good luck Triana, and I'll break his legs if he breaks your heart..sorry Jay..that's just the way it is :)

Welcome Butterfly Dreamer and Beloved Dreamer, may you each enjoy what you read on here.

For Clay and Noelle, and anyone else hoping that I'll post another chapter of Kipleyarren- I'm polishing up one to share with you..just be patient with me as I'm a slow writer. Meticulously slow.....

No comments: