Monday, January 5, 2009

No Limits

One of the people I met with over the weekend had an intriguing idea- what would you dream to do if there was no possiblity that you could fail? Imagine what things could be accomplished if people truly believed in themselves. I wonder if people would change course entirely if they thought for one second that what they wanted to do, they could do without fail. Perhaps this person I met was right, perhaps we should all look at our dreams with a realization that if that is our purpose in life, then we cannot fail can we. There are no limits to the possiblities we could each become....

3 comments:

crimsonwhiskey said...

I would travel the world to be a motivational speaker. What would u do?

findingmywingsinlife said...

I would do a lot of what I'm already trying to do now. Honestly,failure doesn't bother me like it does everyone else, it seems. With one exception, I know I don't do well with personal relationships. But, I'm a work in progress just like everyone else.

Lynette said...

I would be an opera singer at the Met. :)