Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My world is teetering...

...on the edge of well, I can't think of a really good way to say it, on the edge of a thin blade maybe?

I must be in a nightmare this week I think. It started out wrong to begin with on Sunday, and last night... well lets just say I was informed that while I was loved- I didn't seem to fit into the picture anymore. I don't fit??? But what do you call the last nine years??? I admit, it was not easy to hear this. Although, I needed to hear it- to know where to go from here and I realize now how much more work I need to do to help keep this thing together. This is the kind of moment that makes you feel really small and everything else I have going on seems so doable compared to this.

Let's see what tomorrow brings, I'm bracing, because in my family the saying always goes, "When it rains, it pours".

2 comments:

Noelle said...

Hang in there. You are strong. Maybe it is he who does not fit.

Triana said...

Honey, you KNOW I'm ALWAYS here for you. You have picked up my pieces everytime things did not fit & I fell apart, which happens a lot in my life. You, on the other hand, are so much stronger & you will work this out!