Thursday, January 22, 2009

Lessons for the Heart

I will grow,
I will learn from this.
I will understand one day
the meaning of this.
I will not falter so much
that I cannot move forward.
I will ride this out until
we decide what fate is ours to take.
I will not allow my soul
to be damaged beyond repair.
I will grow and learn from this,
And if, in the end
You decide another path,
then surely that is your right.
I do not want you
to live unhappy-even if I must find
my way...alone.
I will grow and I must learn from this.

3 comments:

Colonel Brandon said...

Ms. FindingMyWingsInLife,

Methinks, one might be feeling sentiments within, one might prefer without. I will take on the task this day of reading carefully that which you have written in the last week & enter my commentaries, if any, in due course. I can only commend you to plunge one's fingers into the earth for the moment & feel therein the neutral 'otherness' so always present. I bid you a peaceful day.

I remain, &c.
Your most humble & obedient servant.
Colonel Brandon.
Nature Diary

Beloved Dreamer said...

Hello friend, I like this poem very much. I found it to be both hopeful in a time of great needs. Not just in my own life but this little planet we all live on.Well done my friend.


love-bd

justin manas prince jaspher ligin said...

something is there in this poem, definitely it will inspire the heart of the readers.. excellent