Thursday, January 29, 2009

"How many times must I break till I shatter?....." Quote from O.A.R.'s Shattered

Please forgive me, I have just gotten home from traveling around the state today for work. I did not get to bed until nearly midnight last night, cried alot (not because of the chronicle I posted, but for other reasons) and was back on the road at 8 this morning. It has been a long, long day and tomorrow will most likely be the same. I promise, I will post the next part to my story sometime tomorrow, when I have had more rest and I have had more time to think.

To Clay, Thank you for your support- it means more than you know to have such a friend.

Rab, I do not know about courageous, but I definitely understand the merits of truth-no matter how difficult or painful, the truth is always your best option and helps you see the beauty both inside yourself and outside of you.

Lynette, A wise choice of words.

Justin (I mean no offense by shortening it) Thank you as well. When you look outside of your own window of pain, you learn to see the roots of what causes it and why people do the things they do. This in turn helps you to understand the nature of what it is to be human, but not neccessarily humane.

1 comment:

CLAY said...

Travel with ease Wing Seeker.