Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Discovering the world through the eyes of others

I have over the past year become fascinated with Blogger. Mostly for all the things I learn and the people I get to meet.The thoughts and conversations we each post, the uniqueness of each individual's perspective and ideas; these are the things that seem so intriguing. So many people with different views and different passions in different places, yet each just as human as the rest of us. I find it wonderful and....hopeful. Hopeful in the way that makes you think the world does indeed have a place where we can all come together.

4 comments:

Noelle said...

I so agree with you.

Lynette said...

Blogging has made the world a much smaller place. No other time in history have we had the ability to travel across large spans and converse with people who we might not otherwise have the opportunity to know. I've gotten to know so many incredible people through this medium and it has greatly expanded my world view.

Gary said...

I agree. I have found the same feeling with the variety of interests and many passions of others out there. I think the 'vibe' of your blog is kin to mine. Let's keep that hope alive.

findingmywingsinlife said...

Its nice to know that others feel the same. And Gary, I believe you may be right :)