Saturday, December 27, 2008

Me, its just me.

I was truly surprised and a bit taken aback by my new co workers assessment of me. No one that has ever gotten to know me has ever said that I wasn't optimistic.... until now.



Apparently, I'm a realist-neither an optimist nor pessimist, but a person who sees all sides of the coins for what it is and what it isn't.



After thinking some on it, I have to admit when taking a look at myself "from the outside looking in" perspective, it makes a lot of sense. I just never really noticed it before or maybe I never really defined that part of myself in the forefront of my mind. Interesting though isn't it? The things people assess about another person based on their experiences and conversations.

2 comments:

crimsonwhiskey said...

Keep in mind, she sees u at work, when u are perfectionist, hard working, single-minded April, not when u are "turtle" - Turtle is truly optimistic! :)

findingmywingsinlife said...

Do you know how long its been since anyone has called me "Turtle"?