Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Learning to Fly

I promised to you all that I would post more comics and now here is the latest one. It really fits my depressive spirit as of late. But I think, more importantly, it fits the frustration that so many people feel when they aren't sure which direction to go, what to do, or how to accomplish those hidden dreams that they had once abandoned. Please enjoy, share with your friends, and have a safe, "wonder-filled" Holiday Season! Here's to learning to fly...



3 comments:

crimsonwhiskey said...

Shackles, almost like being tethered? Tethered to life, or to reality? I'm not really sure. Maybe not so much disgarded or abandoned dreams, just lost or forgotten. Is there a difference? I think so. I think there's a concsience effort in abandoning a dream or goal verses getting side tracked & losing ur way. Well, mainly my way ;) which u are all too familiar with.

crimsonwhiskey said...

Forgot to mention that I did enjoy watching u draw this comic :) it was a good night :)

And I realize that I spelled conscience wrong. I shouldv spell checked :)

CLAY said...

Ha! What a riot.