Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I'm amazed...

I now have 20 chapters done or mostly done for my fiction novel entitled "Kipleyarren". What started out as a way to keep me creative and imaginative, has become something more. I feel slightly accomplished- though there is still a long way to go. I have no idea how to get published or for that matter whether or not it will be well recieved by others. But some of my closest friends and not so close friends are all in agreement- they think its good. And some were mad at me for making them read it when I'm clearly not finished, because they wanted to know what happens.

Its taken me two and half years to get it this far with as crazy as my work schedule is. I've also discovered how truly difficult it is to express in words what you see so clearly in your mind. I admit its easier to lose yourself in your mind than it is to show others whats inside. I'm determined to see the end result of my writing adventure. I'll keep you all posted as I continue.

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comment. I'm looking forward to following your journey as well. Happy New Year to you.