Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Absentminded (Just a little bit)

I live in Indiana, its finally started to snow. Not that I'm complaining, I don't exactly relish cold weather. So for the last twenty some years I know it gets cold outside (yes I promise I'm going somewhere with this). So what did I do yesterday??? Left my leather coat hanging on the back of a chair at the Habitat office of which had someAmeriCorps members that I needed to train. It takes me an hour to get to this office!!! So as I am arriving back at my own office, sit my laptop bag down and prepare to finish the overdue filing, I finally realize I don't have my coat....

When I called, the receptionist's only response to my apparent oblivion was "And how could you not realize you didn't have your coat on in this weather?" I of course, didn't have an answer to that one. **sigh** My husband will never let me forget that one.

No comments: