Thursday, November 6, 2008

Upside down, wrong side out, but maybe the right Direction???

My friend is a mess (who isn't these days) but she truly struggles with her place in life. We've been swapping stories of the newest developments in our lives.. and it got me to thinking on the philisophical side of life. Her sense of direction undoubtedly has never seen a compass (if your judging by outward appearances of what her choices may look like to someone else)but it seems to me as I look back that maybe her wayward choices were neccessary. A catalyst of simply being the very road she really needs to travel to straighten herself out. Is she finally grabbing onto something to shape a future of meaning or are we gearing up for another perceived failure that will confront her already fragile mindset??? I vote she's finally moving in a good direction and finding herself somewhere in the process.




So, as I sit here an ponder my thoughts for the day, here is a comic that depicts a lot of the frustrations that both my friend and the rest of the world have with attempted relationships...


1 comment:

crimsonwhiskey said...

Oh. My. Gosh. I laughed my ass off! I wish that were possible...
But seriously, ur depiction is freakin PERFECT! Did I mention that I love you? For real?

Signed, your loose steering-wheel-friend